Our eyes is our important organ of our body. Despite being small in size, it is very useful because we have the best in the world and everything around him to see. Life without eyes we can not imagine. Although we do not take care of your eyes as much as other parts of the body are. We must take special care of your eyes. There are several things through which we can keep your eyes healthy.
Below are given some tips that can keep your taxes your eyes healthy:
- Fruits and Vegetables: Not only carrots but also offers wholesome diet rich in fruits and vegetables. Such as dark green leafy vegetables, sprouts, nuts, oranges and lemons.
- Omega 3 fatty acid: Include fish in your diet, why it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon fishing is a major, tuna, and Hlibt. Studies have shown that omega-3 fatty acids are very beneficial for the eyes.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking is not only harmful for your body is also dangerous for your eyes. Macular degeneration associated with increasing age, smoking, cataracts, and may increase the risk of optic nerve damage.
- Healthy Weight: Be Physically active, keep your weight management and other systemic risk if not Dayvitij condition could worsen. Which may have an impact on your eyes.
- Avoid Ultraviolet sunlight: Pay Attention, See the sun’s direct rays of the sun coming from ultraviolet damage to the retina of your eye, and it can also be Blaintones. Always wear UV protective sunglasses.
- Wash your Eyes: Wash your eyes every morning and evening with water 10 to 15 times, killing Dash. Doing so would remove the weariness of your eyes and moisture and increase circulation. Do not use Snow and cold or hot water in your eyes.
- Enough Sleep: Enough sleep every night in bed. By this your eyes get the essential nutrients and this will work properly. Eyes from lack of sleep, fatigue, and will irritate.
- Get regular eye check: To strengthen your vision, get regular eye check, of whatever age you are. This will inform you about your eye problem time to time and you’ll be Cautious about your eyes.