Anyone who has even a little bit of knowledge on nutrition knows that vegetables, and in particular green ones are crucial to a healthy lifestyle. They are the some of best foods you can eat, if you are looking to improve your overall health.
Green vegetables have multivitamin and are packed with antioxidants and nutrients such as vitamins A, C & K, calcium, potassium and iron.
These nutrients are necessary for maintaining many different processes in your body, including reducing levels of bad cholesterol, improving your vision, helping to manage your weight and boosting your immunity.
Additionally, they are an excellent source of fiber and water, which keep your digestive system in check.
Below is a list of some of the best green vegetables that you should be eating more of to improve your health
1) Coriander (Dhaniya) :
- It increases your skin fairness.
- Coriancer is an antioxidant plant. It cleans our body wastage and helps to boost our immunity and also loose your extra fat.
- If you have a diabetes then Green coriander is very useful.
- You can use this in food also to get a great taste.
- Eat green coriander daily It helps in Anemia .
- For Cold and Cough you can use it .
- It helps in our digestion system also.
2) Goosefoot (Bathua):
- It Cures Constipation: The reason behind constipation is the wrong type of diet or unbalanced diet, eating disorder, lack of fibers in your meal, consuming a lot of dairy products and made it a common issue these days. The Bathua leaves are loaded with fibre, and it has laxative properties, which helps cure constipation.
- Rich in Vitamin A: Bathua is rich in vitamin A, which makes it more valuable. Its vitamin A content is comparable to carrots. Vitamin A is crucial for normal eyesight and the immune system. It helps kidneys, heart, and other organs works in a right way. It also protects against problems like night blindness.
- Rich in Vitamin C: Along with important nutrients and beneficial effects. Bathua has decent amount of Vitamin C.
- Improve Hemoglobin Level: Hemoglobin levels in the blood can be improved by increasing intake of iron rich foods in your meal plan, Including iron to your diet is an easy approach to increase the usual production of hemoglobin. Bathua has a good amount of iron, which makes it ideal to enhance hemoglobin level in blood.
- Heart Tonic: Bathua is used as a heart tonic because it’s good for heart health.
- For Kidney Stones: Bathua is helpful and works effectively against the problem of kidney stone. It also decreases the tendency of stone formation.